Friday, April 15, 2011

Running IPs and Stupid People.....

Chris2K from UglyMarylanders blog



Well the only stupid shits that would try that would be musty dipshit hick Zeeke, ugly dried up cobwebbed packed Rosethehose, "wet spot in the flour" Cindy, Robert FATBOY Casey, lardass Lynnzy, fugly pudgy lonely hardup Nanci Marie & Officer Dicksucker Tammy Woods. They are dumb as dirt and wouldn't even hesitate to drop publish or give away your personal info, if that meant you getting in trouble or major league embarassing you.

I know you well enough that you couldn't be embarassed because first you would have to care about what they are rambling on about; and secondly you are far classier than any of them. I enjoy watching you take jabs at them all the while maintaining your dignity.

They are still trying to start shit with me, they're only pissed because they still don't know who I am. I could fucking care less. It's amazing how small their brains are and how big their mouths are. I really start giggling when they threaten me with all sorts of stuff, especially when they threaten to "out" me. (yawn).

Hang in there Chris, I LOVE your attitude towards these single digit IQ dumb as dirt morons like musty dipshit hick Zeeke, ugly dried up cobwebbed packed Rosethehose, "wet spot in the flour" Cindy, Robert FATBOY Casey, lardass Lynnzy, fugly pudgy lonely hardup Nanci Marie, the list does go on and on but my fingers would start to cramp.

I call them the IDIOT CLUB.

The one that makes me double over with laughter and hold my sides until they hurt is when they start threatening to "run IPs". Geezus Christ on a popsicle stick go ahead fer chrissakes. If you were really running IPs and had any of us pinpointed the crapola would already be out on a blog. And it doesn't take a brain surgeon to run an IP address, but it takes someone skilled in IT to run someone down. Any commercial grade software won't get you anywhere closer than the websites that run them too, so quit it before your brain explodes.

Now why don't all you stupid shits go back to your romper room and take your crayons out and just draw some pretty clouds. Your sippey cups will be there waiting on you. It's almost heartbreaking to know my tax dollars are supporting your dumbasses to sit on computers all day and obsess over Chris and I.

I appreciate the attention but it's unhealthy and you should really seek help. Might I suggest therapy with massive meds? Maybe you should stick to legal ones this time, and no you can't drink with them so there goes all your getting "piss drunk" and "tearing up pussy".

And kiddies, just an FYI? I am NOT scared of you, in any shape fashion or form. So move along before I untie your shoelaces and watch you fall flat on your face. There are coloring books in the lobby so you can keep yourself company.

I might suggest sterilizing yourselves.

Stupid people shouldn't breed...

2 comments:

Dumb as AOL rocks said...

Are these dorks really that stupid they don't figure they could be found?

Old Roomie Jan 2002 said...

Zeeke quit coming over her and saying stupid things. You really are annoying and we really don't give a shit about yer hick dumbass and what you have to say.

Now go away and play in the street....

Post a Comment