Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Bad Rose...The Big Bad Poster...

Rose thinks she is such a badass she delivered this to my email inbox trying to intimidate me. Well Hoser you can do whatever you want, it won't affect me one way or another since I am not Sydney/Meloney or Karrie. You're only gonna make an even bigger fool of yourself than you already are, but then again you have always done that. If you really knew Karrie like you say you do, you would know things about your sworn enemy better than this. You can't face the fact that you were dumped for being a whore and a slut and backstabbing cunt to everyone you know just to get ahead and be popular in a chat room.

 That is really sad.

So here for your enjoyment, is Rosenhosenstein, better known as Rose the ho ho, trying to be threatening to ME... notice the pathetic bullshit she is trying to threaten with?  See how she launches into all that personal garbage she's made up and about her (ex) best girlfriend no less. Shaking head. And I'm not even Karrie which makes me laugh until I almost piss myself. GO FOR IT GIRL...OMFG you crack me up with your lame ass bullshit:

From: TANGIBLEROSE@aol.com
To: january20094u@yahoo.com

Droopy eyed Karrie/Fake attorney Sydney........I have never coward to a woman nor had my ass beat, but I can recall you backtracking when busted out by a blogger.....Get the eye fixed girl and stay out of the Maryland room...hiding like a pussy. You are so boring, even after all these years......Did Bri Bri leave you due to your whoring ways, is your son still fat? Did you put poor mommy in a nursing home yet?

Are you still stalking poor Jason, who didn't want you......Did you ever hook up with the fake FBI agent?

Hmmmmm, DCFD should know how unstable you are or did you get downgraded to taking pictures full time?

Toodles

Rose

Oh please do not contact me again.....you won't and never had my attention since I ditched your friendship and dissed you at police week in 07....................you make me laugh, you little troll with jagged teeth and a droopy fucking eye! Keep fucking with me and I will blog you and Brian's picture (tee hee) 
 
 
Uh Rose the Ho Ho... I contacted you again so go ahead and blog away and show what kind of fool you are. Now what did you come up with as far as who I am?
                ..."old roomie is pantry is crab is grumpy is karrie is redsky is (fill in the name) is (make up a name) is (fill in name of local homeless drunk) is (fill in name of person who drives an SUV) is".....WHO FUCKING CARES?....
 
Go ahead I FUCKING DARE YOU. You are a worthless fat oooold ugly used up filthy whore of a pig who wouldn't know the truth if it was shoved up your huge bottomless asshole. No wonder you don't want anyone screwing you up your pie hole, they would have to strap a board to their ass to keep from falling in. At least CIndy's just fat and they can roll Cindy in flour to find the wet spot. She has that going for her.
 
And if I don't have your attention, why did you send me that email? GAWD you are a dumb shit Rose the Ho Ho. HO HO HO HO Hooooo. No wonder only drunk guys will have sex with you.
 
Now go on with your bad self and post anything you want about poor Karrie. She is way better than you and has more class than you could dig up in your entire lifetime. The fact that she chooses to never respond to you or acknowledge you proves that you aren't even worth the air you breathe.
 
You are such a sad poor example of the human race. You, Zeeke, Cindy and all the mouthy filthy disgusting manipulative shitheads that ever populated a decent chat room.
 
Your turn now Rose the ho ho, post away. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

p.s. it's "cowered" NOT "coward" you stupid idiot moron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment