Monday, May 3, 2010

Rose Is Not The Center Of The REAL Universe...

A really beautiful little girl was killed yesterday in a freak accident, she was the little sister to someone my daughter goes to school with and the same t-ball team. It is a tragic accident and has knocked everyone who lives here where I live, off the ground. It made me say, "There for the grace of God go I...". I had the job of calling all the T-ball members parents and telling them. I cried in between calls.

This really made me realize that people like Rose and Zeeke and the zombies and even a flaming piece of shit like Robert Casey really aren't worth the effort. It won't be long before someone hunts their asses down and puts one right between their eyes. I know Robert Casey has been threatened that way. I don't like wishing anything bad on anyone, but people like these deserve to be stuck on a deserted island with no supplies and have to live with each other for the rest of their lives.....

WITH NO INTERNET!!! Now that would be the funniest part of it all. Cameras mounted everywhere and taking bets to see who would knock the first person off, with a lottery in place.

Yeah I know that's bad but to have something so tragic to happen, and then go read about all these fucking idiots spouting shit that makes you wanna barf, well.....fuck em all. I say let them self-destruct. I hear ol fatboy Robert Casey is back with a new AOL name (for a short time believe me). If you think Rose was mind-fucking you wait til this tub of lard goes at you. Personally I can't wait because with the nutjobs out there now, hopefully one of them will hunt Rose & Casey down and take care of business.

One can only hope... My prayers go out to that family (who I will not name so Rose and Zeeke can spout nasty messages about), and I will be attending the funeral tomorrow. She walks with the angels now.

Ugly dried up Rose, insecure ""Little willy" Zeeke, fatboy Casey, lardass cindy, tub o' lard Nancy, and last but not least OMFG fat Lynnzy?
Fuck each and every one of you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this. I will never understand why innocent children are taking and people like Charles Manson or the Zombies live.

Post a Comment