Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fat Robert Casey What A Kook...

I have been sitting here giggling my ass off reading something that a friend sent to me from the BOBBOLEK blog run by Fat Robert Casey & Ho Ho Rose Hirst. The funniest part I think is, they couldn't bully or threaten anyone to find out who I am, and they couldn't trace me or track me down, so they're resorting to something that a gradeschooler would do. They're adding me as an author (which is classic Fat Robert Casey), to their posts now trying to get a reaction or comment from me. I am amazed that they think it would actually bother me enough, or make me think I would have to go defend myself publicly on their god forsaken blog.

Are you fucking kidding me? Fat Robert Casey is known for saying the shit thats on there, the "cunt cunt cunt" name calling and incoherent babbling ramblings that are currently being posted. He got his ass beat a few times by his now ex-buddies, and is so goddamn stupid his mark is being left everytime he tries to read my blog.

Fat Robert Casey reminds me of the fat kid in school that got bullied and would jump up and down while his fat flopped around and kicked dirt and cried like a little bitch with a skinned knee, complete with snot running down his nose. He lost his life style as a deputy sheriff for his antics and bullshit, like the shit he is pulling right now, and can only sell second rate refrigerators that nobody else wanted and spends his days and nights trolling the internet for some lonely desperate lady to string along and disappoint when they meet. I bet he even sucks his huge gut in when he stands up and pretty women (hey everyone is pretty at 2am and yer drunk), are everywhere, except his gut still sits there and falls over his belt like flapjacks spilling over a plate.

Ok ok Martian I will quit now, I am about to piss my pants giggling, thinking about this fat ass, with no life sitting in a little travel trailor furiously hammering away on his pathetic second rate computer, trying to make himself appear important.

Oh, this one IS AUTHORED by OLD ROOMIE 2002. Kiss my ass Fat Robert Casey and yer whore ho ho Rosiepoop. And Rosiepoop? All that "legal jargon" yer currently spewing on your two blogs with Fat Robert Casey make me laugh and gag at the same time. Yer so goddamn stupid you rate right up there with a clod of dirt, both of you. PLEASE keep thinking you're untouchable, it makes this shit soooo much easier.

Fuck you both Fat Robert Casey and Ho Ho Rosiepoop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are blaming berni too. berni hates ROse!

Old Roomie Jan 2002 said...

I know she does and this is all Rose the ho ho , Billy Fatass Lewis and Tons of Fun Robert Casey have to do to entertain themselves. Because shit like this bugs the shit out of them they think it bugs the shit out of anyone else. I could give two shits what they think and if they think saying I write stuff for their crappy unread blog makes them more popular, then so be it. Anyone with half a brain knows I wouldn't go within a few thousand miles of that shitty place. But let the children keep on entertaining themselves with it. It's almost sad, these adults are the same kids, I bet, that used to get their tongue stuck on a cold frozen pole, just like "A Christmas Story". Know what I mean? hahahaha

Post a Comment